Steven A. Fein, M.D, FACG
- Undergraduate: B. S. University of Florida, with Honors, 1972
- Medical School: M. D. University of Florida, 1976
- Internship & Residency: Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Texas Medical School, 1979-1981
- Board Certified - American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified Subspecialty - Gastroenterology
- Fellow - American College of Gastroenterology
- Diplomate - National Board of Medical Examiners
- Member - American Gastroenterology Association
- Member - American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Member- American Medical Association
- Member - Texas Medical Association
- Member - Texas Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Member - Harris County Medical Society
- Patient's Medical Center
- HCA Bayshore Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Hospital Southeast
- Christus St. John Hospital
- Doctors Outpatient Surgicenter
- St. Luke's Patients Medical Center
- HCA Clear Lake Hospital
Chrislyn Chaloupka, MSN, FNP-C
- Undergraduate: University of Texas, BSN May 2014
- Graduate: University of Texas, MSN, FNP Aug 2018
- Certified - Texas Board of Nurse Practitioners
- B.C.L.S. and A.C.L.S. Certification
The medical staff includes Physician, Physician Assistant, Clinical Manager, Infusion Nurse(s), Clinical Research Coordinators and Medical Assistants. Our Medical Assistants are highly proficient in taking the medical history, outlining physician prescribed therapy and carefully explaining medical disorders, diseases, diets and medications to patients. They are the first line of contact for patients and family. A Medical Assistant interviews the patient first, then the Physician or Physician Assistant evaluates the patient. Everyday, the Physician Assistant and Medical Assistants meet to discuss medical problems, telephone calls, and patient inquiries. The Physician Assistant and Medical Assistants meet daily to discuss medical problems, telephone calls, and patient inquiries.
As Administrator, Karen Raines directs and manages the overall operations of Dr. Steven A. Fein, M.D. She also handles the day-to-day management of all personnel, both clinical and clerical. Should you have any comments, questions or concerns, she would appreciate hearing from you. Please feel free to call her at 713-946-9513, extension 202.
Our office staff includes Front Desk Coordinators, Insurance Specialists and a Certification and Verification Specialist. Dr. Steven Fein's team and assist in the delivery of the highest quality care. We are proud of them and the work they do. Our facility and state-of-the-art equipment has been designed to help us provide our patients with comfort, safety, and the best possible care available.
Should you have comments at any time on the care given by the Physician, Physician Assistant and/or staff or about our facility, our Administrator, Karen Raines would appreciate hearing from you.